Saturday, November 15, 2008

BRISBANE - BEST PLACE ON EARTH



Me and Joe just got back from Brisbane.... I had the best time of my life. The "Hand Of Glory" show opened and was so busy, but Joe left his camera in Brisbane so I'll have to wait to make a proper up date about the show and our amazing time.

Just wanna say a massive cheers for Matt Brady lord Major of Brisvegas, Jay Musk (pictured above, with Joel from the Cactus crew looking on), Death metal Coffee John, The Panthers, Rob from Concrete Skatepark, Ben at Seven Skateboards, Merdock, all the 9 people at Nine Lives, Locky, Megan, Birthday Rob for the project, Joe Allen for Slapping me, all the metal kids for coming to the show, Alabie Rooms, Bare Bones Barbers, Moondog, Hot Megan for being hot, Independent Trucks, f/s slashes, Keagan for being a nightmare, Darren at Vans in Queensland, Outpost, Pool coping, Bo for the doobie, Cactus Pool Crew, Bundi Rum and Coke and Brisbane for just rocking. If I forgot you, I didn't forget and you know you rule.


yeah, another f/s grind ......

So we got the show up on by thursday at 3pm and were invited to skate a bowl with pool coping and no flat bottom, the New Farm Panthers took us and Matt Brady there, they all killed it, the Cactus Crew smashed it and Jay just made me wanna skate all day everyday.



Worked pretty late to get this done on the wednesday in the gallery.



Matt Brady, the man that made the Brisbane show happen, he's a proper keeper this one.... and got brutally drunk on the opening night, he was amazing!

Jay make sure you make it to the Uk.... you're a true ruler!

6 Comments:

Blogger ERA.culprits said...

best farkin wknd!! was rad to have you up mr dundee.

-lachie

1:53 AM  
Blogger THEBIZ said...

WORD! thanks for drinking all my rum!! rum pig!!!!

3:16 AM  
Blogger the outpost said...

I was drinking from the French cup of hardin the f#ck up...
I have not laughed so much or had such a rad time in ages...
You and Joe rule!
I will keep Jay on track for his UK trip!

4:38 AM  
Blogger Chadd said...

much love Mr French... rad show, rad guys.. we have gotta do it all again next year haha

7:58 PM  
Blogger Megs said...

Hhaah. You're all Puppy Dogs inside French! We have adopted you as an honorary pisshead redneck. Thanks for the comment and come back soon! Pics are my on my blog now

4:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

found your blog randomly though some other random blog ... your art is cool, your sense of humour (yes it has a u) is also tres cool (as the french would say), pity i only saw this now! as I'm in Bris Vegas and missed this.

5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home