Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fucknoath



So the flight to Aus was balls, not in to the 27 hour flights and mental Korean people who take all ya leg space.



I'm staying with Joe at the moment, and my jet lag is killing me.... but it'll work it's self out. It's been raining the last 2 days but I thik today I might get to skate and actually get some sun. I've been up since 5:30 am though.



This is Joe and Grenades cat....the Princess of Darkness. He's a chiller and a killer





This ones for the Gormoler.... Coopers green!!!



Spent the day yesterday at the Monster Children Gallery organising all the work in the 3 shows that I'm having the 1st on the 3rd Nov in Melbourne. Me, Joe and a bunch of others are gonna take 5 days to driver there from Sydney hitting loads of skate parks. Stoked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home