Wednesday, March 11, 2009

AlanGlass, The Pirate, Katy Perry.....Bristol Galleries



A few weeks ago myself and Jamie the Pirate popped down to Bristol to meet up with Jasper to look at a place for an exhibition I'm gonna be having the 1st weekend of April in Bristol for the launch of the Dollin Vans shoe I made artwork for. I'll have more info on the show here really soon.



It was a friday so we looked at the gallery space, cleared up all the work and then got some skating done on the friday and the saturday. The friday night was my brothers birthday so I drove over to Newport to see him and AlanGlass got drunk on cider as usual.




Jamie just sent me this video....as you can see we're into some dark music.... Katy Perry is the nuts!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nate Vormehr said...

holy shit!!!!! did you do a flip trick?!?!?!?!

3:08 PM  
Blogger Alan Glass said...

Fuck yeah - Katy Perry is blackdeathalcoholocaustingnundestruction!

Fuck the haterz!!

5:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home