Monday, March 09, 2009

Lethal Weapon



On saturday Stu, Jamie, Peacock and me went to Dartford to skate the park. While there, Peacock decided to try and be like Mel Gibson in Lethal Weapon and dislocated his sholder, after 4 hours in Hospital and taking a load of gas, pain killers and morphine a nice Doctor put it back in for him. Like a good lad, we managed to get to Unit 1 at 11pm for a few hours skate for Craig and Johns birthday party.

Just wait for the Lovenskate dvd, 'cos Stu was filming when he did it ...

Get well soon Cock ....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope your boy is healing OK.
Praise to the peacock.
Joe

3:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These photos bring back memories. I dislocated my shoulder last tuesday at epic! Happy on gas, almost crying off. I ended up making a beat with my breathing tripping on gas. The doctor suddenly rushed over and said BREATHE! At which point I replied, I'M JUST WAITING FOR THE BEAT TO DROP!! love the gas. Hate the shoulder, barca on sunday too, looks like i'll be bloody camera man.

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home