Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Obituary




Last night I went to see Obituary play with my friend Jason, they fucking ruled. They played a kinder odd set, with a few songs they don't usually include. I was stoked they played "Final Thoughts" .

Afterwards, we met up with Jason's lady, Valerie, for a curry and I stayed over.... all very civilised. Valerie has a new website ....check it out .

Final thoughts

So long to you
Just lost the blow, so long to you
So long to you my friend.
Fell thoughts of souls descend.

The final thoughts
Final thoughts

1 Comments:

Blogger Talita Twoshoes said...

Pffff
I don't care what they say !
I don't care ! I'll do what I want !

Your ways, I despise
Go forth and get with your own kind
We've got fumes to behold
Setting, one size of fortune

I don't caaarrrrrreeee!

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home