Monday, May 23, 2011

CHURCH / SHED



Last week I built a Church / Evil Dead style shed in my studio. Its a project I've been working on for Scion. Its been filmed as a time lapse and an interview for Scion. Laup came to help me build as my wood work skills are pretty much zero.

If anyone wants to come and see it, just email me and come over. Alex came over at the weekend and took some really good pictures of it, so I should have them soon to show what it looks like allot better.













4 Comments:

Anonymous Dog Bowl said...

so sick.

4:52 AM  
Blogger lizardman said...

You got it all done then? I didn't realize you were building in in your studio. I don't think I'd bother taking it down.

7:10 AM  
Anonymous Joe said...

Who needs a studio when you got a church shed. Move it outside!

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Games Online said...

Playing Games Online is not a shame for adults.
Playing will help you stimulate your brain , so go for playing anytime you have
the chance on AllGamesOnline.Org

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home