Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Matt Blume and Kansas



I stayed with my friend Matt Blume in Kansas City and his wife Victoria, they're such cool people. As you can see Matt's mellowed from his days at university. He'll soon be a dad.



Matt's dog was having a birthday party when we arrived at Matt's, I've never been to a dog birthday party before.... but also I've never been with so many dogs. American's do seem to love they're dogs.



The inside of the Court House of Alma, Kansas is really cool... I didn't take a foto though. But its also a nuclear bunker....you know incase some drops a bomb on the thriving important hubb that is Alma, Kansas.



I stopped off to see my friend Jake in Wamego, I think was a bit surprised as he didn't know I was in the states...or Wamego. Wamego is also where my really great friend Matt Cassity is from.



Lawrence, Kansas..... I love this place. I have the raddest memories of being in Lawrence and all the crazy stuff that happened in my short stint at Kansas University. It was raining when I was in town this time so I didn't get to skate the fun mini at the park. Kansas really has a special place in my heart.

3 Comments:

Anonymous american gill said...

Glad you had fun in the states. i too love Kansas.

10:51 AM  
Blogger Ashley said...

Hey! You were in Kansas City?!?!?!

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya very nice website!! Man .. Beautiful .. Wonderful .
. I'll bookmark your blog and take the feeds additionally? I'm glad to seek out numerous useful information right
here within the submit, we need work out more techniques on this regard, thank
you for sharing. . . . . .

My blog post ... additional reading

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home