Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Scion Instalation 5, Art Basel, Miami 2008



So I just got back from being at Art Basel with Scion for the Installation 5 show. There should be foto's on the Scion site soon. It was rad, but short time. I'd never been to an art fair before so it was an education for me. It was rad to get to go to Florida, get to be in the home of death metal and also to spend time with some old and new friends.



I just wanna say a massive thanks to Karen, Ian, Edith, Evan all at Beyond and also to Matt Cass, Kelley, Brock and Jen for making my very short trip to Miami really good fun. cheers ....

3 Comments:

Blogger Gormski said...

is that a tie dye dressing down?

1:10 AM  
Blogger Alan Glass said...

There is an argument that says Death Metal was a description coined 1st by Possessed who as you know were from San Francisco. This was 1984. Mind You Death's first demo came out then too so we shan't split hairs.

Why did I ever bother to write that? Sometimes I just have to let people know I'm a nerd.

5:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to meet you, too, Mr French! Love and Metal, Kelly

Brock misses you.

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home