Tuesday, July 08, 2008

FUNERAL FOG



FROM THE DEPTHS OF DARKEST SOUTH LONDON....... (Thornton Heath)ONCE AGAIN FUNERAL FOG IS REBORN.... well I actually just decided to get some stuff made again... I'm gonna try and make it a more regular, but still limited thing to keep FF going.

HOT FROM THE HANDS OF STU-LOVENSKATE.....FUNERAL FOG MESH CAPS....red print on old school style mesh, red/white, all white, all green and black and white.

These are very limited ..... if you want one just drop me an email: funeralfrench@yahoo.com and they're only £7 including postage.


New shirt's coming very soon and sticker as well...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saved as a favorite, I love your website!

Also visit my site :: Evgeni Malkin Authentic Jersey

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home