Friday, February 29, 2008

High Priestess Shirt & Zine Available



I have a few zines and shirts available.... if anyone wants them?

I have the shirts in S, M, L, XL , smaller sizes are more limited. If you want a shirt they're gonna be £14 including postage.

Zines are £3 including postage

Or get the 2 for £15.

Again my paypal is funeralfrench@yahoo.com, but always email 1st to see what I have left.

  • paypal
  • 3 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    9:11 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Holy crap.Thats amazing.If there's any left I want one!


    If not...make more!

    10:47 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi there would you mind letting me know which web host you're utilizing? I've loaded your blog in 3 different web browsers and I must say this blog loads
    a lot quicker then most. Can you suggest a good internet hosting provider at a reasonable price?
    Kudos, I appreciate it!

    my site - Sidney Crosby Authentic Jersey

    7:38 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home