Saturday, March 10, 2007

Drawing and Ozzy Tickets.



So this week I've been working on a few things for the "Hatin'" Show in Chicago....I drew this (above). As its a role play themed show I was into the fantasy idea. Also, I've wanted to draw this image for ages and haven't had the excuse.



This is pretty much what I have framed and I'm working on to put in the exhibition. I have another tree-centaurs thing done in pencil. But I have loads of frames so I'm gonna make work to fit them.

Also, other really exciting new's me, Alanglass and Kloko got tickets on ebay to see OZZY at Wembley......thats what it's all about. I was so excited I jumped on the coffee table in the living room, whilst playing air guitar, and fell straight threw it.

Yes ozzy!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home