Saturday, September 30, 2006

LOST ART - LIVERPOOL

I spent this week painting and drawing this massive work on the window of LOST ART in Liverpool.

I think it's possibly the largest work I've ever drawn by hand. I started it on Monday and finished on Thursday evening. I think it looks really effective. I also displayed a few other works in frames around the store and made a a few t-shirts for them.






















(Left window)


(middle)



(right window)

Thanks allot to Mackey and Chris for Inviting me to come to Liverpool to make this and looking after me really well. Also for taking me to the Chip shop near the skatepark in Warrington.

2 Comments:

Blogger chas one said...

but was it as good as Super Fry?

By the way, those windows look amazing too.

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Mark said...

Alright French. The Lost Art website's moved to lostartshop.co.uk. Any chance you could change the link in this article?

Cheers boss.

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home