Monday, July 11, 2011

Bold Street Coffee Exhibition - Merch



All the product I've made for the small exhibition at Bold Street Coffee in Liverpool came in this morning from Error Solutions (Lovenskate). The mugs have come out so well.



They're printed a coffee bean brown on bone china coffee mugs, the detail has held out so well. I'm so happy they've come out so good.



There's 20 mugs in total, a very limted run. They will be available from Bold Street Coffee in Liverpool from the open night on friday through out the duration of the show and also direct from my online store from next Monday. The Mugs are £10 each.



I've made 30 Tea towels, again a very limted run. They will be available from Bold Street Coffee in Liverpool from the open night on friday through out the duration of the show and also direct from my online store from next Monday. £8 each.



There's 3 different screen prints for the exhibition, there's only 10 of each print and they are all signed and numbered editions.



The screen prints will be available from Bold Street Coffee in Liverpool from the open night on friday through out the duration of the show and also direct from my online store from next Monday. They're 50cm x 70cm and printed in the same coffee bean brown on dark tanned paper.

Click for Online store:



There's also 7 framed, ink drawings as part of the exhibition.



The exhibition opens this friday night, please come down and say hello if you're in or near Liverpool, I'm going up to set the show up and I'll be there on friday night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alejandro Ossandón Páez said...

I want one of those bowls!!!!!

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home