Friday, May 07, 2010

WE'LL SEND YOU A PACKAGE.......



I got an email from Lee at Creature Skateboards a few weeks ago about some more work and also that he had some of my board to send me

"Hey French, I got a package for you".

Bloody hell what a package!

At the same time, Mark at Independent emailed me about some more work, saying

"Hey, tell me what you ride and I'll send you a package to get you stoked".

Well the package from NHS came this morning and it did more than just get me stoked..... I was over the fickking moon! Jesus... so much amazing stuff!

I'm so happy with this last board I did for Creature and its great to have some for my collection, and when it comes to Independent.... "Yeah I ride'em" I'm one of those down for life dudes when it comes to independent. Thats how we roll in Aldershot baby!!!! Built to Grind..... Ride the best.... fuck the rest!!! Better get my Indy tattoo soon huh?

Thanks Lee and Mark, you made my week, month, year... so good... its an early birthday present for tomorrow.

I'D RATHER FIGHT THAN SWITCH!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous sam said...

JEALOUS!

2:21 AM  
Anonymous David said...

ha! fuckin awesome, French!

7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

smug as FUCK!!!!

3:06 AM  
Blogger Trawler said...

Its a nice feeling to get stuff, makes you feel all warm inside!

6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home