Monday, January 18, 2010

Funeral Fog - "Graveyard" Zine


"Graveyard" is a zine made in conjunction with the Funeral Fog collaboration for the Scion Installation 6 Exhibition due to open on the 23rd Jan 2010 at the Scion Gallery in LA.

Extreme Noise Jasper has really designed something of pure wonder and evil this time for the Funeral Fog Hordes. This is the first full colour zine made by AlanGlass, Extreme Noise Jasper and myself. Its made with a heavy weight cover, including spots images from the video, skate fotos (boneless), fire, inverted crosses, artwork and pure evil.

Get one here, and pledge your soul to our Lord Lucifer......

Just £4.50..... and your soul.

(postage included in the price for UK only, if you want it sent recorded delivery please email first to check how much extra it'll be)

Also available from the Scion gallery shop from the opening night.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure exactly why but this site is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end? I'll
check back later on and see if the problem still exists.

Visit my homepage :: Evgeni Malkin Black Jersey

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been browsing online more than 2 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It's pretty worth enough for me.
In my view, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet
will be a lot more useful than ever before.

Stop by my web page :: Michael Kors

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home