Friday, December 04, 2009

FUNERAL FOG - MERCH





I've been meaning to make these for a long time. At last I got around to making some more FUNERAL FOG merch. I've never just made logo / team shirts so I thought that could be a good way to restart. So, above is the OG team shirt front and back print.



Large Front print shirt




I really wanted a red hoody so I made a few, all just team logo style.





I've made so few of the shirts and hoodies if you want to get one email me (funeralfrench@yahoo.com) to check what I have left. I'm not gonna sell through my webstore at the moment as I have so few. I only made medium's and large and just XL's for a special few.

Hoody's are £20
T-shirts are £10 and I'll work out the postage when I email people back.




Oh and more important I now have a shit load of stickers..... they come with all purchases and also if you wanna send a self addressed and stamped envelope I'll mail out stickers for free.

French
Asc Studios,
The Old Maybrey Factory,
Unit 4, 1 Worsley Bridge Road,
Lower Sydenham, London,
SE26 5AZ

3 Comments:

Anonymous CHRIS said...

Please do some small stuff the next time! :)

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Valueshop said...

nice stuff

10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I just wanted to ask if you ever have
any issues with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was
hacked and I ended up losing many months of hard work due to no back up.
Do you have any solutions to stop hackers?

Here is my web-site :: Evgeni Malkin Black Jersey

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home