Saturday, October 04, 2008

Funeral Fog - 2001




In 2001 I started making a small range of products, just for fun, under the banner of "Funeral Fog" the 1st run of shirt were reversible and had a drawing of a church on one side and Glen Benton on the other. The 2nd run, were 2 colour, one was off a wolf and the other.....was this, a Barbarian (Manowar style). Its crazy how much my work as developed in style since then. I still make Funeral Fog stuff every now and again. Bingo found he had 2 of these shirts left at Mischief and sent them to me.

They're for sale if anyone wants a "vintage" Funeral Fog shirt, there's 2 printed on large, black, Gildan shirts. You can either buy them from my shop or email me at funeralfrench@yahoo.com and they're £10 each.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool blog!

6:07 AM  
Blogger chas one said...

Dude! I'm wearing the reversible one today!

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home