Friday, August 15, 2008

Mostly this week I have been......

After getting back from Basel and having a chest infection, I've been drawing and working at the studio.



I'm working on this for Peter Beste at the moment, I still need to ink it and finish it off next week.




On the way to work this monring I was skating down the street and passed a Petrol truck with this painted on the back....I didn't see, but I think kris kristofferson was driving it.



I've also been working on this painting as well, I already drew a smaller drawing of it and I've now painted a bone / skin colour in the back ground and now I'm working on drawing the detail in.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Watts said...

Your blog is very amusing:)

10:02 PM  
Blogger Rott said...

french your my hero, since that document when you wee talking about prostitute disfigurement. look at my drawings!!!

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home