Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Analogue - setting up and stuff



I got to Edinburgh yesterday, after a delayed train journey. I spent yesterday and today framing work for the show and drawing on the walls in the gallery. It's starting to take shape.

Russell and Julie from Analogue have been looking after me really well, plenty of tea and food. It's been fun hanging out with they're son Rudy and Pig the cat. The show open's on thursday night, so I'll put some pictures of the opening and the show up on here over the weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger cherryvale skateboard company said...

I noticed the other day that the window you did at Shoreditch station has come down (how'd they manage to get it off?) good to see it's been replaced by the amazing window in Scotland. Seeya next week. J

2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home