Monday, November 05, 2007

Missing Pete Dale.........



At the weekend I went back to Aldershot for Guy Fawkes night and to meet up with some old friends, Loz in particular, to remember my friend Pete Dale who died in November 2002. He's the guy in the picture above on the far left, wearing the black sabbath shirt with his arm round me. He was one of my best friends ever and I have amazing memories of the guy, we spent allot fo time together listening to Ozzy, Sabbath and many other bands. He was prabably one of the funniest people I've ever met and he really help me realise how amazing all heavy metal is and how not too take yourself too seriously. I miss him every time I listening to Sabbath or Ozzy.


This is view from the hill top at Caesar's Camp in Aldershot where Pete's ashes were skattered, and Mark, Loz and me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home